Saturday, February 6, 2010

1-12-10

We were working on the turrets that go on top of the military trucks tonight. A couple of guys totally fucked up and cross threaded bolts. Usually not a huge deal but instead of backing them out they took an impact gun and tried to force them in. Which snapped off the heads, once is shitty but they just kept going and broke all four in one kit. Oh it was bad. Mostly because the bolts were cross threaded because the kit wasn’t lined up on the top of the truck. It would have been a pain in the ass but they needed to get the crane to lift the turret up to line it up better.

I had another package from mom again this morning. It had coffee in it which is great. Still no alcohol! I have asked everybody and there cousin for booze and nothing. My wife rocks! She sent me some but it’s not here yet. It’s not like I want to depend on the charity of others for booze but what the hell, I’m in the worlds litter box. At the very least 1500 miles from a liquor store, if I could I would go buy my own! The only time I have wanted a drink more than right now was when I had to go to AA meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment