Saturday, February 6, 2010

1-16-10

Work is still pretty slow we are working on MWRAPs mostly. Getting them ready for the soldiers.

After work I started watching the rest of Sons of Anarchy. I am about half way through the first season, I like watching it because for a little while I get to feel like I’m not in Afghanistan. Plus there are a ton of movies to watch over here. All the guys who have been contracting for a while bring portable hard drives full of movies stolen off the internet. And then it’s just a bunch of sharing of movies with thumb drives. You just kind of carry them with you and if you talking to somebody about a movie and they say they have it, then you give them your drive and the next day you have a new movie.

I got a box from my mom and another box from Amazon. A bunch of snacks and some nice coffee which was so great. Still no alcohol, that’s what I ask for every time she asks, still dry. The box from Amazon is a bible, no alcohol just Jesus for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment