Wednesday, January 20, 2010

12-23-09


Last day of class. I really like my routine of getting up early and taking a shower and calling the wife and getting online. By then some of the guys are up and we will go and get some breakfast. It’s working pretty well for me.
A bunch of people came for little lectures to our class today. There was someone from Quality control and transportation and security and also facilities who I will be working for.

I have been texting the wife, which is so good for my morale. To know that I can talk to her from the other side of the globe anytime I want makes me feel so much better.

My new boss seems like a pretty nice guy. I’m not really sure about working for facilities though. My job is a lot different than I thought it was going to be though. I thought I was coming here to maintain the whole base, but that’s not the case, I am just here to maintain my company’s part of the base. I’m not sure how I feel about that yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment