Thursday, January 21, 2010

12-30-09

I woke up about 11:30 and had lunch with Gary. Then Josh and I went to the boardwalk to use the internet and get a treat. The internet is so slow, it took about 5 min to pull up my email.

We walked around and just checked out the stuff in the shops. Josh bought an external hard drive, so that he can download movies from other people. We are all trying to find little pieces of home to cling to.

We had to walk to work tonight because there are all kinds of shuttles driving around but you can’t tell which company they are driving for or where they are going so sometimes it’s just easier to walk.

Tonight is Josh and my half day so we only have to work tell 12:30. This is good because I am super tired. We got off at 12:30 and went and got some dinner, and then a couple of guys gave us a lift back to the tent. I think Josh is going to go take a shower. Forget that! I don’t care if I stink, everyone else here does and I am very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment